1. Line a loose bottom cake tin with baking paper and set aside.
2. Toast the Buckwheat, sunflower seeds and oats then place them (while still warm) and the remaining base ingredients to into a food processor and blitz for 30 seconds or until it has a clumpy consistency.
3. Press the base ingredients into the prepared cake tin to form an even layer, set aside until required.
4. Place all filling ingredients into a NutriBullet or jug blender, then blend until smooth.
5. Taste and add additional sweeter or miso & ginger if required, then pour 1/2 of the mixture into the prepared cake tin and place into the freezer for 30 minutes to set slightly.
6. With the remaining 1/2, add the Super U pink pitaya powder and blitz until smooth.
7. After 30 minutes, spoon on the pitaya layer, smooth and place in the fridge for at least 2 hours to allow the filling to set completely or in the freezer for a faster set, before decorating as desired ????????️????.