1. Preheat the oven at 180°C (rack must be 1 below middle) and grease a 12 hole muffin pan.
2. Place the flours, bicarb, baking powder and salt in a large bowl and whisk lightly mix, then set aside.
3. Combine the remaining ingredients except the Granola and Berries, in a Nutribullet or jug blender and blend until smooth.
4. Let the wet mix stand for 5-10 minutes before adding the wet to the dry mix and stir until smooth.
5. Stir in the Berries and Granola, spoon into the muffin tray, top with a little Granola or Berries and back for 25-30 minutes at 170°C.
5. Once baked, allow to the muffins to cool on a wire rack.