1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Place the oats into a large bowl, cover with boiling water and leave to soak for 15 minutes or until the oats are soft.
3. While the oats are soaking, combine the remaining porridge ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
4. Once the oats have softened and have absorbed the water, stir in the combined porridge ingredients.
5. Pour the porridge mixture into a baking dish and bake 30 minutes or until golden.
6. While the porridge bakes, place all salted caramel ingredients into a jug blender or NutriBullet and blend until smooth. If the sauce is very thick, add small amounts of water until it becomes a pourable consistency.
This baked porridge is best enjoyed warm, served nut milk, fresh berries or sliced banana and the salted caramel sauce.