1. Heat 2 Tbsp of olive oil in a large skillet. once hot, add spring onions and fry for 2 minutes before turning. repeat this until they begin to soften and char.
2. Once soften, remove from the heat and place on a chopping board to cool. once cool enough to work with, cut into 1cm long pieces.
2. while the spring onions cool, toast the pecan in the same skillet. transfer the pecan into medium sized bowl.
3. while the pecans are still warm, finely grate over the garlic. then add the remaining ingredient.
4. Add the chopped spring onions, toss to mix and season.