1. Heat the oil in a large pot on medium heat, fry shrimp paste/miso, Thai green curry paste and lime leaves for 1 minutes, stirring continuously . Add the coconut milk and cream, fish sauce and lime juice, stir in and simmer for 20-25 minutes with the lid off (the sauce need to reduce by at least 1/3). (TAKE IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL– Pour into a jug blender, add the basil and coriander and blitz for 30 seconds until blended.)
2. *IF YOU ARE USING HOMEMADE PASTE: Remove curry sauce from heat, allow to cool slightly with the lid on so that the flavours to are able to infuse. Pour into a jug blender, add the basil and coriander and blitz for 30 seconds until blended.
3. *Strain the curry though a muslin cloth or a fine sieve. Pour the curry sauce into a your pot (i suggest rinsing it so that there are no bits in it). Place onto a low heat.
4. Saute the broccoli, green peppers and edamame beans with 1 tablespoon of oil, for 1 minute on a high heat then add to the curry sauce.
5. To assemble; Place the the noodles into individual bowls (if you are having rice, place in a separate bowl). Top with vegetables and chicken/roasted vegetables, then pour the sauce over and sprinkle with spring onion and toasted coconut flakes.