1. Heat the oil in a large pot. Add the garlic and leeks and saute for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Add the miso, stock and water, stir and bring to the boil. once its begins to boil, reduce the heat slightly and add the pasta.
3. After 4 minutes, add the haricot beans, broccoli and lemon juice and leave to simmer for a further 4 minutes.
4. Season with salt and pepper, don’t be afraid to season as it will help to bring out the flavour of the soup.
5. Remove from the heat and serve with sprinkle of hemp seeds.