1. Heat the oil in a large pot. Add the garlic and leeks and saute for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Add the miso, stock and water, stir and bring to the boil. once its begins to boil, reduce the heat slightly and add the pasta.
3. After 4 minutes, add the haricot beans, broccoli and lemon juice and leave to simmer for a further 4 minutes.
4. season with salt and pepper, don’t be afraid to season as it will help to bring out the flavour of the soup, I haven’t been specific about seasoning as it will depend on the stick you are using.
5. Remove from the heat and serve with hemp seeds.