1. Wet and line a baking tin with cling film and try to smooth the cling film out as best possible (I used a pastry brush and large gin & tonic to get the job done).
2. Place coconut cream, avocado, agave and cacao powder into a jug blender or nutribullet and blend until smooth, then fold in the chocolate.
3. Pour the mixture into the lined baking tin. Place the popsicle sticks into the mixture, making sure to space evenly.
4. Top with hazelnuts and chocolate, then place into the freezer to set for at least 2 hours.
5. Once set, remove from the baking tin, peel off the cling wrap and slice into popsicles with a hot knife.