1. Preheat the oven to 180°C and grease a 6 hole muffin tin.
2. Whisk together the egg yolks, coconut oil, honey, vanilla essence and coconut cream to form a smooth batter.
3. Add the coconut flour and baking powder to the batter and stir in.
4. Using a clean whisk, beat the egg whites and honey together until soft peaks form.
5. Fold the egg whites into the mixture in 1/3 , alternating with the raspberries.
6. Spoon the mixtures into your WELL greased muffin tray and bake for approximately 15-20 mins, until the top begins to become golden and a skewer comes out clean when inserted.
7. Allow to cool fully before removing from the tray.