1. Preheat the oven to 170°C and grease a 12 hole muffin tray.
2. Combine flour, cocoa powder, Bicarb and baking powder together.
3. Next add the eggs, olive oil, milk and honey.
4. Combine the mixture well, spoon mix into the muffin trays and bake for 20 – 30 minutes.
5. Test with a cake skewer (it should come out clean), remove from the oven, allow the muffins to cool slightly in the muffins tray as this makes them easier to take out. After about 5 minutes, place the muffins on wire rack to cool completely.